5 Small Tin Full Kit
This kit features everything you need to make five premium candles, including;
Five Silver Tin Containers, High-quality Eco Soya wax, pre-waxed & tabbed wicks to suit the containers, sticky wick tabs to secure the wicks to the containers, wick holders to ensure your wick is held in place whilst the candle is setting, two different colour candle wax dyes (picked at random), a pipette for ensuring the perfect amount of fragrance and, of course, one of our fabulous scents from the Your Crafts collection - more fragrance oils available to buy alongside if you fancy a mixture of fragrances - just see our other items.
This kit is perfect for an introduction into candle making, for a family project or for giving as an unforgettable gift - these make fantastic gifts that are quite unique.
Note that we don’t just chuck everything into one box and then send it to you, we will place each item carefully into a specially selected box, usually a postal style presentation box and then protect it with recyclable coloured paper shred to make it look great, we’ll pop in the instructions and then pack this box into an outer shipping box to make sure it reaches you in perfect condition - the only thing we need to note is that sometimes the jug won’t fit in the main box so we will wrap this in paper and place in the shipping box separately, this is to avoid additional costs been added just to box a plastic jug!
- 400g Quality Soy Container Wax
- 50ml Candle Making Fragrance (of your choice above)
- 5 x Seamless Medium Round Tins
- 5 x pre-waxed wicks attached to metal sustainers
- 5 x Wooden wick holders - holds your wick straight whilst cooling
- 5 x Sticky Wick Tabs for sticking your wick to the container
- 2 x Different Colour Wax Dyes (colours are picked at random)
- Scent dropper to assist in adding fragrance oil to your wax
- Instructions - Simple to follow instructions, printed in booklet form
- 1000ml Plastic jug for pouring wax
- Dial Type Candle Makers Thermometer
Note that you will receive a plastic jug with your kit that will be able to be used in a microwave to melt your wax