Witch Hazel Distilled 14% Alcohol
Distilled Witch Hazel with 14% Alcohol
Hydrosol Distillate of Hamamelis Water (Witch Hazel)
This witch hazel contains alcohol and is better for blending oils or for use in cosmetics. It is a great astringent for cleaning pores, lifting dirt and makeup. It has very similar attributes to micellar water but contains less harsh chemicals.
Witch Hazel has so many uses, it's perfect for any first aid kit or cosmetics cupboard:
- Reduces swelling
- Removes makeup
- Reduces red inflammation of the skin.
- Good for rashes
- Reduces shaving rashes and itchiness
- Helps to fade a bruise or swelling
- Good for reducing wrinkles
- Great astringent
- Shrinks swollen veins
- Can reduce blackheads
- Removes oil and dirt from the skin and pores
- Regular use can reduce acne
- Soothes rough skin
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial
Witch Hazel Distillate B.P.C USP with 14% Alcohol
Soak a piece of cotton wool with the solution and gently dab the solution onto the skin. Not to be taken internally, for topical use only. Keep out of reach of children.